Operator's Licenses are required for bartending. You may pick up the application at Village Hall. The application must be returned with the fee, a copy of your driver's license and a copy of your Responsible Beverage Service certificate. A Responsible Beverage Service certificate is obtained after successfully completing a course at a technical college or online.
The application for a Transient Merchant Permit shall be COMPLETELY filled out by the applicant, signed, notarized and returned with required information.
1. The application must be completely filled out with accurate information. Any material omission or materially inaccurate statement is grounds for refusal of reistration.
2. The $50, nonrefundable fee is required at the time of returning the application.
3. The permit is valid for one year from date of registration by the Village Clerk.
4. A background check will be preformed.
5. Calling hours are limited to 9am to 9pm local time.
6. Any person adjudged in violation of any provision of this chapter shall forfeit not less than $25 nor more than $1,000 for each violation per day plus costs of prosecution. Each violation shall constitute a separte offense.